BHH Mikromed was established as the first Polish manufacturer of implants for orthopedics and traumatology in 1978.
In the past we were awarded with many national and international awards for ZESPOL and POLFIX; at present our range of products contains over 35.000 products – including MIKROMED Locking Compression Plates System and new types of classic, universal, reconstruction and retrograde nails. Our products are well-regarded in Poland and in many countries all over the world.
In 2013 Valbruna Poland purchased 100% shares of BHH Mikromed Sp z o.o. Implemented and planned significant investments will allow to modernize our shop, improve our production processes and increase our manufacturing capacity. For over 35 years we have supplied our products with a confidence that their highest quality will contribute to improvement of people’s health both in Poland and abroad.
We know that success is never a matter of coincidence, that’s why we continue to introduce better and better design, production and technological solutions.
„The company mission is to maximise meeting customers needs and expectations through on-time supplies of high quality and well priced products available in appropriate range.”
The goal of BHH MIKROMED is innovative designing and effective manufacturing of modern medical devices – implants for osteosynthesis and appropriate instruments which meet requirements of the 93/42/EEC+2007/47/EC Directives as well as satisfying needs and expectations of customers.
We intend to achieve this goal through:
- understanding of current as well as anticipation of future needs and expectations of customers,
- fast and on-time completion of orders,
- providing customers with unique and reliable service,
- monitoring of the customer satisfaction, exchange of information with customers,
- defining and communicating of goals and directions for actions undertaken by the company as well as motivating and monitoring of their – implementation,
- strict defining of responsibilities and competences throughout all management levels,
- individual accountability for the quality of work,
- continuous improvement of the personnel qualifications and the quality of work,
- wide use of computer-based technologies to design, manufacture and promote the devices,
- taking control over all processes affecting quality of devices,
- limiting of the risk to the lowest possible level,
- continuous improvement of the quality management policies,
- continuous improvement of devices, processes and systems,
- applying of corrective and preventive mechanisms,
- using in the manufacturing process of the highest quality materials and state-of-the-art technical solutions, cooperation with suppliers.
Understanding and acceptance of the approved QUALITY POLICY is guaranteed by full involvement of the entire company staff in completion of the strategic goals included in the Business Plan and in continuous improvement of the Quality Management System as per EN ISO 9001:2008 and EN ISO 13485:2003/AC:2009.